Crafted in Japan from quality Yasukihagane-Aogami (blue paper steel), our range of Hon-Kiyotsuna traditional Japanese kitchen knives are well made and represent great value for money. This particular knife is a beautiful example, one of the longer yanagiba we have available.
- Hon-Kiyotsuna Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 360mm Yanagiba Knife
- Laminated Yasukihagane-Aogami (Blue Paper Steel)
- Timber Japanese Style Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 519mm Overall Length / 350mm Blade Edge Length / 4.5mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.