Hon-Kiyotsuna Yasukihagane-Aogami (Blue Paper Steel) - 195mm Usuba Knife
336mm Overall Length / 180mm Blade Edge Length / 4.6mm Blade Thickness
Crafted in Japan from quality Yasukihagane-Aogami (blue paper steel), our range of Hon-Kiyotsuna traditional Japanese kitchen knives are well made and represent great value for money.
- Hon-Kiyotsuna Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 195mm Usuba Knife
- Laminated Yasukihagane-Aogami (Blue Paper Steel)
- Timber Japanese Style Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.