Crafted in Japan from quality Yasukihagane-Aogami (blue paper steel), our range of Hon-Kiyotsuna traditional Japanese kitchen knives are well made and represent great value for money.
- Hon-Kiyotsuna Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 165mm Usuba Knife
- Laminated Yasukihagane-Aogami (Blue Paper Steel)
- Timber Japanese Style Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 300mm Overall Length / 155mm Blade Edge Length / 3.5mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Usuba (Vegetable Knife)
Usuba knives have a flat profile which aids in push chopping but does make rock style cutting a little uncomfortable. Chefs that cook with vegetables often really appreciate this style, quite specialised but it excels in this cooking arena.