Crafted in Japan from quality Yasukihagane-Aogami (blue paper steel), our range of Hon-Kiyotsuna traditional Japanese kitchen knives are well made and represent great value for money.
- Hon-Kiyotsuna Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 150mm Deba Knife
- Laminated Yasukihagane-Aogami (Blue Paper Steel)
- Timber Japanese Style Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 291mm Overall Length / 156mm Blade Edge Length / 8.15mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Deba & Funayuki (Fish Knife)
Most Deba and Funayuki knives have a single bevel grind, with a thicker, heavier and shorter overall build. Although they are generally a specialist fish knife, some modern chefs do use these knives for other tasks such as breaking down meat and poultry. When used with the right ingredients, it can be an awakening experience.