Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Mt Fuji Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) #061
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Honyaki knife is an extremely rare example. Mt Fuji hamon are very hard to obtain, this is some of the best polish work we've seen.
One available, pictured herein. This actual knife is being printed (on the front cover) of an Australian National Newspaper insert magazine, due for release soon.
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Mt Fuji Hamon
- Serial #061
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener, Saki Japan
- Shirogami (White) #2 High Carbon Steel
- Mizu Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 222mm Blade Edge Length / 386mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Blade Height / 169g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.