Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Mt Fuji Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) #015
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Honyaki knife is an extremely rare example. Mt Fuji hamon are very hard to obtain, especially with persimmon handle like included here.
Just 1 knife is available, pictured herein.
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Mt Fuji Hamon
- Serial # 015
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener
- Shirogami (White) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Persimmon Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 227mm Blade Edge Length / 388mm Overall Length / 2.9mm Blade Thickness / 49mm Blade Height / 175g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.