Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife (#023)
This is a very rare kiritsuke Gyuto honyaki knife, matched with an equally illusive persimmon handle. If you're after a special knife, this is pretty hard to go past this beauty.
Just 1 available, as pictured.
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Serial Number #023
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Shirogami (White) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Mizu Honyaki Construction
- Persimmon Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Ho Wood Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 224mm Blade Edge Length / 388mm Overall Length / 2.1mm Blade Thickness / 52mm Blade Height / 154g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.