Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Mizu-Honyaki knife is forged by legendary smith Togashi San and sharpened by one of our favourite sharpeners, Yohei San, the best convex grind on earth.
Just 1 available, as pictured.
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Serial Number #013
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Shirogami (White) #2 High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Ho Wood Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 228mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 2.4mm Blade Thickness / 47mm Blade Height / 187g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.