Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) #044
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Honyaki knife feels lovely in hand. A little on the lighter side it is the perfect weight and balance for my preference. The hamon looks great and Yohei's sharpening and polish is as good as ever.
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Honyaki Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Serial #044
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Shirogami (White) #1 Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 225mm Blade Edge Length / 387mm Overall Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Blade Height / 155g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.