Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) #042
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, a Shirogami #1 mizu honyaki from master blacksmith, Kenji Togashi. The hamon on this knife really pops, it also has some banding in parts. Topping it off is a rare, and spectacular kurokaki persimmon handle.
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Honyaki Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Serial #042
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Shirogami (White) #1 Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Persimmon Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 229mm Blade Edge Length / 389mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Blade Height / 181g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.