Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) #040
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this rare Honyaki knife is crafted from Shirogami (white steel) and possesses a rare persimmon handle
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Honyaki Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Serial Number 040
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Shirogami (White) #1
- Mizu Honyaki Construction
- Kurokaki Persimmon Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 228mm Blade Edge Length / 388mm Overall Length / 1.9mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Blade Height / 148g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.