Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship from one of the most respected blacksmiths in Japan. This is an extremely rare honyaki knife in shirogami (white) steel #2.
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Honyaki Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Mizu Honyaki Gyuto Knife
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Shirogami #2 (White) High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Ziricote Timber Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Custom Saya (Knife Sheath) Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 226mm Blade Edge Length / 388mm Overall Length / 2.5mm Blade Thickness / 48.2mm Heel Height / 172g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.