Hitohira Togashi Yohei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Aogami) #017
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this rare Honyaki knife is crafted from Aogami (blue steel) and possesses the "miracle" grain pattern many are looking for in honyaki knives.
- Hitohira Togashi Yohei Honyaki Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Serial Number 017
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Aogami (Blue) #1
- Mizu Honyaki Construction
- Makassar Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 222mm Blade Edge Length / 382mm Overall Length / 2.9mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Blade Height / 189g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.