Hand forged in Sakai Japan these Yanagiba have a super clean design, all Kanji is on the rear of the blade giving a look and feel we're really loving. With a superb grind and high finish level these won't last long. We have just 1 available in each handle type (ebony or ho wood), actual knives are pictured herein.
- Hitohira Togashi Japanese Chef Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Shirogami (White) #2 High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Handle Choice:
- Ho Wood and Buffalo Ferrule
- Ebony Wood & Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Timber Saya (Knife Sheath) Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- Ho Wood: 452mm Total Length | 288mm Edge Length | 4.3mm Thickness | 36mm Height | 209g
- Ebony: 446mm Total Length | 288mm Edge Length | 4.1mm Thickness | 35mm Height | 236g
* Knives as pictured. Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.