Hand crafted by Togashi in Sakai Japan, this stunning Sakimaru Yanagiba knife has more blade height and weight than most sakimaru of this length. An outstanding example of superior craftsmanship.
- Hitohira Togashi Japanese Chef Knife
- 300mm Sakimaru Yanagiba Knife
- Shirogami (White) #1
- Soft Iron Clad
- Mirror Polish Finish
- Ebony Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Timber Saya Included
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 448mm Total Length | 294mm Edge Length | 3.7mm Thickness | 34mm Height | 246g
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, they require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.