Hitohira Togashi Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Mt Fuji Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) #034
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Honyaki knife is an extremely rare example. Mt Fuji hamon are very hard to obtain.
Just 1 knife is available, pictured herein.
- Hitohira Togashi Kyuzo Mizu Honyaki
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Mt Fuji Hamon
- Serial # 034
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Kyuzo Sharpener. Sakai Japan
- Shirogami (White) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Mizu Honyaki Construction
- Taihei Makassar Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 232mm Blade Edge Length / 394mm Overall Length / 1.6mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Blade Height / 192g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)
Godammit, ProTooling are the best.
A great knife from a good friend of mine. Good knife, hansom chef, the perfect marriage.
Chef Rang - Master, Celebrity, Legend
The Japanese are masters of their art and ProTooling are always really welcoming and down-to-earth, willing to spend time finding a knife to suit you.
Lennox Hastie - Firedoor
ProTooling offers stunning service & a wide range of amazing quality products. The staff are super knowledgeable, kind & patient, making the selection process very easy. They genuinely care about their products & service, it’s why I keep going back.
Anjali - Sous Chef, Saint Peter
ProTooling are unrivalled in product knowledge, knife diversity and above all a burning desire to provide true quality craftsmanship. It truly inspires us as chefs, cooks and craftsman alike to reflect on our own depth of knowledge, skills and industry awareness when surrounded by such informed professionals like ProTooling.
Oscar Solomon - GRECA Executive Chef
The team at ProTooling are master at their craft and incredibly kind and helpful while do so! Every time I drop my knives off, I feel a sense of relief as I know how well looked after they are. Love this place and the team - thanks for everything you do ProTooling!
Ismat - Recipe Developer / Photo Chef
I have built a very strong relationship with ProTooling. Paul (the owner) has a very good attitude and that reflects in the products he stands behind. He provides only the best quality through all of the good relationships he has been able to grow throughout the years with the top craftsmen in Japan. He and his staff are amazing. Keep up the good work.
Nicola - Chef / Knife Connoisseur