Crafted in Sakai Japan by respected blacksmith Togashi San, this Shirogami Gyuto is a excellent performer. Lighter and more nimble than other Togashi knives in this price range it has a great heel height and lovely balance.
- Hitohira Togashi Chef Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Shirogami #1 (White) High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Sakura (Cherry) Timber Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 234mm Blade Edge Length / 392mm Overall Length / 2.8mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Blade Height / 211g
* High carbon steel chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. These knives will patina (change colour) in use. Email us for more info on care.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)