Hitohira Togashi Kambei Mizu Honyaki | 300mm Yanagiba Knife (Shirogami)
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Mizu-Honyaki knife is very rare and extremely limited. Kambei San has since retired from sharpening, this is likely to increase in price as the very little remaining Kambei stock sells out.
Just 1 available, as pictured.
- Hitohira Togashi Kambei Mizu Honyaki
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Serial Number #004
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Kambei Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Shirogami (White) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Ho Wood Saya Included
- Timber Kiri Box Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 292mm Blade Edge Length / 454mm Overall Length / 3.6mm Blade Thickness / 35mm Blade Height / 221g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.