Hitohira Togashi Kambei Mizu Honyaki | 270mm Kiritsuke Yanagiba Knife #007
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this rare Honyaki knife is a single bevel kiritsuke yanagiba crafted from shirogami #1 steel. Kambei San is considered one of the best sharpeners in Japan, he has now retired and his knives are getting very hard to find.
- Hitohira Togashi Kambei Honyaki Knife
- 270mm Kiritsuke Yanagiba Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Serial Number 007
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Kambei Sharpener
- Shirogami (White) #1
- Mizu Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya & Kiri Box Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 258mm Blade Edge Length / 425mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness / 33mm Blade Height / 199g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.