Hitohira Togashi Kambei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this Honyaki Gyuto knife is simply stunning. Crafted in Osaka Japan by renowned smith Togashi San and sharpened by the best sharpener in Osaka, Kambei San.
- Hitohira Togashi Honyaki Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Kambei Sharpener
- Shirogami (White) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 230mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 2.2mm Blade Thickness / 52mm Blade Height / 210g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.