Hitohira Togashi Custom | 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife (Shirogami / Stainless)
This custom Togashi stainless clad, high carbon core kiritsuke gyuto (double bevel) is a new store favourite. Superior sharpness of forged white #1 with the convenience of stainless cladding. The knife is super tall for a 240 gyuto, thin behind the edge... ticking all the boxes.
- Hitohira Togashi Japanese Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Shirogami #1 (White) High Carbon Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Handle Option:
- Ho Wood & Buffalo Ferrule
- Rosewood & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Dual Bevel 50/50 Grind
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 227mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 2mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Blade Height / 207g
* This knife has a high carbon steel core (edge) and stainless cladding, the high carbon component requires a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)