Hitohira Togashi Custom | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Aogami / Stainless)
This Gyuto knife is a special little number, one of the personal favourite knives of the Togashi workers in Sakai, rarely found for sale.
With an Aogami #1 core and stainless cladding, it's a comfortable knife with lovely balance and good F&F. Topped with a high end ebony octagonal Japanese style handle, this is a great combination of materials, weight and geometry.
- Hitohira Togashi Japanese Chef Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Aogami #1 (Blue) High Carbon Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Makassar Ebony & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 226mm Blade Edge Length / 388mm Overall Length / 2.1mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Blade Height / 207g
* This knife has a high carbon steel core (edge) and stainless cladding, the high carbon component requires a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)