Something special from Togashi Japan, a single bevel (right hand) Gyuto knife. Hand crafted from Aogami (Blue) #1 steel and soft iron. These are rare to see.
- Hitohira Togashi Japanese Chef Knife
- Sakai-Osaka/ Japan
- 210mm Single Bevel Gyuto Knife
- Right Hand Grind
- Aogami (Blue) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Rosewood & Buffalo WA Handle
- Saya (Knife Sheath) Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 395mm Total Length | 232mm Edge Length | 2.6mm Thickness | 52mm Height | 223g
* High carbon knives will patina and change colour over time. Some care is required to prevent rust.