Crafted by one of the most respected blacksmiths in Japan from Aogami high carbon steel, this Gyuto has a great feel in hand with a high level of fit and finish. It is on the thicker side of Japanese kitchen knives, suited to those that like a little more weight in their knife.
- Hitohira Togashi Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai
- Aogami #2 (Blue) High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Sakura (Cherry) Handle & Ebony Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 202mm Blade Edge Length / 358mm Overall Length / 3.1mm Blade Thickness / 48mm Height / 182g
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)