Crafted by one of the most respected blacksmiths in Japan from Shirogami high carbon steel, this Gyuto has a great feel in hand with an impressive grind. It is on the thicker side of Japanese kitchen knives, suited to those that like a little more weight in their knife.
- Hitohira Togashi Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai
- Shirogami (White) #2 High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Handle Choice (Select Above):
- Tagayasan & Ebony Ferrule
- Cherry Wood & Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 234mm Blade Edge Length / 392mm Overall Length / 3.5mm Blade Thickness / 52mm / 239g
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)