Crafted in Seki-Gifu Japan by a master blacksmith these forged VG10 stainless knives are an elegant performer that's easy to maintain, highly recommended.
- Hitohira TH Japanese Knife
- 150mm Petty Knife
- Forged VG10 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Damascus Clad
- Red Pakka Wood / Pakka Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 142mm Blade Edge Length / 274mm Overall Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 29mm Blade Height / 84g
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.