Hand crafted by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, this high performance gyuto is an extremely sharp and nimble knife. This is a limited release, available in either Aogami (Blue) or Shirogami (White) high carbon steels.
1 B-Stock model is now also available. The cladding on one side is not quite even. This does not affect performance, it's only aesthetic... the best performing knife at this price we have available right now.
- Hitohira Tanaka Yohei Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Kasumi Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Yohei Sharpener
- Steel Type:
- Shirogami (White) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Aorgami (Blue) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Sakura (Cherry Tree) & Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 226mm Blade Edge Length / 384mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness / 49mm Height / 164g
* Non stainless steel kitchen & chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.