Hitohira Tanaka Yohei | 240mm Kasumi Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
Hand crafted by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, this high performance gyuto is an extremely sharp and nimble knife. This is a limited release, only 2 are available.
- Hitohira Tanaka Yohei Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Kasumi Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Yohei Sharpener
- Shirogami (White) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Sakura (Cherry Tree) & Buffalo Ferrule
- Walnut Saya Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 230mm Blade Edge Length / 386mm Overall Length / 2mm Blade Thickness
* Non stainless steel kitchen & chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.