Hitohira Tanaka Yohei | 210mm Kasumi Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
Hand crafted by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, this high performance gyuto is an extremely sharp and nimble knife. This is a limited release, only 1 available (as pictured).
- Hitohira Tanaka Yohei Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Kasumi Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Yohei Sharpener
- Shirogami (White) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Sakura (Cherry Tree) & Ebony Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 198mm Blade Edge Length / 352mm Overall Length / 2.5mm Blade Thickness / 44mm Height / 131g
* Non stainless steel kitchen & chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.