Hitohira Tanaka Stainless Clad | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Ziricote)
Hitohira Japan's Blue #1 Tanaka Kyuzo Gyuto knife is something special. Hand crafted by Yoshikazu Tanaka and sharpened by Kyuzo. Stainless clad is very rare from Tanaka.
One available, pictured herein.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Knife
- 240mm Migaki Gyuto Knife - Extra Height
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Aogami (Blue) #1 Steel
- Soft Stainless Cladding
- Japanese WA Handle:
- Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipping
- 232mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness / 52mm Height / 198g
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.