Hitohira Tanaka Mosuke Damascus | 270mm Kiritsuke Knife
Hand forged in Osaka, Japan by master blacksmith Tanaka San, this stunning single bevel Kiritsuke knife is certainly special. Blue # 1 with carbon Damascus cladding and an ebony handle, sharpened by Mosuke San, the son of Kambei. Just 1 available, pictured herein.
- Hitohira Tanaka Mosuke Enmon
- 240mm Kiritsuke Knife
- Right Hand Single Bevel
- Aogami (Blue) #1
- Carbon Damascus Clad
- Makassar Ebony Wood Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Timber Saya Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 430mm Total Length / 260mm Edge Length / 3.2mm Thickness / 47mm Blade Height / 277g
* Knife as Pictured, just 1 available.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust, they will change colour (patina) in use.