Hitohira Tanaka Mosuke (Aogami) | 300mm Kiritsuke Yanagiba Knife
This stunning Kiritsuke Yanagiba knife has been hand forged by Yoshikazu Tanaka and sharpened/polished by Mosuke San. Crafted from Aogami (Blue) #1 steel and iron cladding, it is supplied with an ebony handle and ho wood saya.
- Hitohira Tanaka Mosuke Japanese Knife
- Yoshikazu Tanaka Blacksmith
- Mosuke Sharpener & Mirror Polish
- 300mm Kiritsuke Yanagiba Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #1. Soft Iron Clad
- Ebony & Buffalo Handle
- Timber Saya Included
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 4550mm Total Length | 290mm Edge Length | 35mm Height | 3.9mm Thickness | 242g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require care to prevent surface rust, they will change colour (patina) during use)