Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo | 270mm Migaki Sujihiki Knife (Blue #1)
This striking sujihiki knife is hand forged by master blacksmith Yoshikazu Tanaka of Sakai Japan. It's rare to see Suji's from Tanaka, just 2 knives are available.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Knife
- 270mm Migaki Sujihiki Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Aogami (Blue) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Japanese WA Style Taihei Handle:
- 2 Handle Variations (Select Above):
- Ziricote & Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- Ebony & Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipping
- 259mm Blade Edge Length / 417mm Overall Length / 2.5mm Blade Thickness / 40mm Blade Height / 174g
* High carbon chef knives will change colour (patina) over time, some care is required to prevent surface rust.