Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo | 240mm Migaki Gyuto Knife (Blue #1)
This striking Gyuto knife is the epitome of performance. Hand crafted by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, sharpened by renowned Sakai sharpener Kyuzo San, then finished by one of the best, Kakuyoshi San.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Migaki Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Taihei Handle
- Kakuyoshi Finisher
- Aogami (Blue) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Taihei Ziricote & Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- No Saya
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 230mm Blade Edge Length / 389mm Overall Length / 3mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Blade Height / 199g
* High carbon chef knives will change colour (patina) over time, some care is required to prevent surface rust.