Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo | 240mm Kurouchi Gyuto Knife (Blue #1)
This striking Gyuto knife is the epitome of performance, the perfect professional workhorse or collectors piece. Hand crafted by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, sharpened by renowned Sakai sharpener Kyuzo San, then finished by one of the best, Taihei San. Very limited numbers available.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Kurouchi Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Taihei Finisher
- Aogami Blue #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Taihei Ebony & Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipping
- 232mm Blade Edge Length / 392mm Overall Length / 2.8mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Height / 192g
* Pictures are of actual knife for sale, only 1 is available. The Kurouchi finish may change over time due to friction and scratches.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.