Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo | 240mm Kurouchi Gyuto Knife (Blue #1)
This striking Gyuto knife is the epitome of performance. Hand crafted by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, sharpened by renowned Sakai sharpener Kyuzo San, then finished by one of the best, Taihei San.
At present, this is the only Tanaka Kyuzo available worldwide, only 1 is available, it will not last long.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Kurouchi Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Taihei Finisher
- Aogami Blue #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Taihei Ebony & Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipping (enter "ShipMyTanaka" at checkout)
- 230mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness
* Pictures are of actual knife for sale, only 1 is available. The Kurouchi finish may change over time due to friction and scratches.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.