Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo | 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife (Aogami)
Just 1 available, this stunning (dual bevel) Kiristuke Gyuto is hand forged by Tanaka San of Sakai, Japan. Crafted of Aogami (blue) steel and high carbon kurouchi cladding, it will be one of the last Tanaka Kyuzo available.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Chef Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Dual Bevel
- Tanaka Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Aogami (Blue) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Yakusugi Cedar Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- No Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 238mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 2.2mm Blade Thickness / 45mm Blade Height / 162g
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.