This striking Gyuto knife is the epitome of performance. Hand crafted by legendary blacksmith Tanaka San, sharpened by renowned Sakai sharpener Kyuzo San, then finished by one of the best, Kakuyoshi San.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Migaki Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Taihei Handle
- Kakuyoshi Finisher
- Aogami (Blue) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Taihei Ebony & Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipping - Enter "ShipMyTanaka" at checkout
- 200mm Blade Edge Length / 358mm Overall Length / 3mm Blade Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 170g
* High carbon chef knives will change colour (patina) over time, some care is required to prevent surface rust.