Hitohira Tanaka Kambei Limited | 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife (Aogami)
Secured from the last knives sharpened by Kambei San before his retirement at the beginning of the year, these limited knives are very special. Supplied with kiri box and saya.
- Hitohira Tanaka Kambei Japanese Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Dual Bevel
- Tanaka Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Kambei Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Aogami (Blue) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Carbon Damascus Clad
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Kiri Box and Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 228mm Blade Edge Length / 388mm Overall Length / 2.8mm Blade Thickness / 45mm Blade Height / 200g
* Our knives are hand forged, small variation to size & weight may occur
* High carbon steel knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.