Hand forged in Osaka Japan by Tanaka San, this beautiful Yanagiba is an impressive knife. Mirror polished Aogami (blue) steel with an ebony and buffalo handle
- Hitohira Tanaka Japanese Chef Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #1 High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ebony Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Choice of Light or Dark Ferrule (just 1 of each available)
- Right Hand Bevel
- Timber Saya (Knife Sheath) Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 448mm Total Length | 290mm Edge Length | 3.3mm Thickness | 223g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made with natural materials like timber, small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.