Crafted in Osaka, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San is one of the most stunning Damascus steel knives we have ever seen. Superb fit and finish, this knife is truly impressive.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Yohei Tamame Japanese Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith - Osaka, Japan
- Yohei Sharpener
- Stainless Steel - Forged VG10 Damascus Clad
- Rosewood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 386mm Total Length / 225mm Edge Length / 3mm Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 166g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.