Crafted in Fukui Japan, the STK series is an excellent combination of craftsmanship, materials and design. This variant possesses a high quality forged blade of VG10 with stainless Damascus cladding in a tsuchime finish.
These knives are thin behind the edge with a comfortable handle and nice balance, a quality mid range option which we are very much enjoying.
- Hitohira STK Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- VG10 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Damascus Steel Cladding
- Tsuchime (Hammer-Tone) Finish
- Morado Wood Handle
- Pakka Ferrule
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 210mm Blade Edge Length / 360mm Overall Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 152g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.