Hitohira Kikuchiyo Yohei Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Extra Thin)
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Honyaki knife is of abura type, oil quenched by master blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, Osaka Japan. This knife has an amazing hamon and feels great in hand, very light and thin, one of my favourite knives to enter the store in the last few months.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Yohei Abura Honyaki
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Yohei Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Shirogami (White) #3 High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction (Abura)
- Makassar Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Ho Wood Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 222mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 2mm Blade Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 151g
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.