Hand crafted in Ginsan stainless steel by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San and sharpened by Sakai's finest convex sharpener, Yohei San, this high performance gyuto is a sharp and nimble knife. This is a limited release.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Yohei Japanese Chef Knife
- 135mm Kasumi Petty Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Yohei Sharpener
- Ginsan Silver #3 (Stainless Steel)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Sakura (Cherry Tree) & Ebony Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 132mm Blade Edge Length / 258mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness / 26mm Height / 59g
* as our knives are hand crafted, small changes to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.