Hand-crafted in Sakai, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, this Usuba knife is the perfect work-horse knife for the professional chef or dedicated home cook. Good F&F, lovely grind, a solid performer.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Rikichi Japanese Chef Knife
- 210mm Usuba Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Shirogami (White) #3 Hagane (Core)
- Soft Iron Jigane (Cladding)
- Ho Wood Japanese Style Handle
- Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 354mm Overall Length / 194mm Blade Edge Length / 4.1mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Height / 259g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Usuba (Vegetable Knife)
Usuba knives have a flat profile which aids in push chopping but does make rock style cutting a little uncomfortable. Chefs that cook with vegetables often really appreciate this style, quite specialised but it excels in this cooking arena.