Crafted in Osaka, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, this elegant forged petty knife is very comfortable in hand with a lovely finish. This knife is fully stainless, made with high performance Ginsan Silver #3 steel.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Rikichi Japanese Knife
- 150mm Petty Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith - Osaka, Japan
- Rikichi Sharpener - Osaka, Japan
- Stainless Steel - Ginsan Silver #3
- Tagayasan & Ebony Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 284mm Total Length / 143mm Edge Length / 1.8mm Thickness / 27mm Blade Height / 77g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.