Crafted in Sakai Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San and sharpened by the talented Mosuke San, this Sakimaru knife is a rare find in Ginsan (stainless) steel. Supplied with timber saya.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Mosuke Japanese Chef Knife
- 270mm Sakimaru Takobiki Knife
- Ginsan (Silver) #3 Stainless
- Soft Stainless Clad
- 2 Handle Options:
- Ebony Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Ho Wood Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Timber Saya Included
- Right Hand Single Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 420mm Total Length / 264mm Edge Length / 3mm Thickness / 28mm Height / 180g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.