Hitohira Kikuchiyo Mosuke Enmon | 270mm Kiritsuke Knife
Hand forged in Osaka, Japan by master blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, this stunning single bevel Kiritsuke knife is certainly special. Shirogami 1 with carbon Damascus cladding and an ebony handle with really amazing grain.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Mosuke Enmon
- 240mm Kiritsuke Knife
- Right Hand Single Bevel
- Shirogami (White) #1
- Carbon Damascus Clad
- Ebony Wood Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Timber Saya Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 428mm Total Length / 256mm Edge Length / 4.7mm Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 302g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust, they will change colour (patina) in use.