Hand crafted in Sakai, Japan by master blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, this stunning gyuto knife is a limited edition with just 1 available. Forged with premium Aogami (Blue) #2 steel, with a rare lacewood timber Japanese handle and then sharpened to a mirror polish by Mosuke San.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Mosuke Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Migaki Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Mosuke Sharpener
- Mirror Polished
- Aogami (Blue) #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Lacewood Timber & Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Osaka, Japan
- 226mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness
* Non stainless steel kitchen & chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.