Hitohira Kikuchiyo Mosuke | 180mm Mukimono Knife (Ginsan)
Crafted in Japan from Ginsan stainless steel this is a great workhorse knife. Mukimono knives are similar to a usuba, but thinner and more nimble, perfect for peeling vegetables and general vegetable prep.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Mosuke Japanese Chef Knife
- 180mm Mukimono Knife
- Ginsan Silver #3 (Stainless)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Right Hand - Single Bevel
- Ho Wood & Buffalo Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 316mm Overall Length / 170mm Blade Edge Length / 3.1mm Blade Thickness / 40mm Height / 147g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.