Hitohira Kikuchiyo Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife (Aogami)
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this will be one of the last Kikuchiyo Kambei Honyaki ever made. Kiritsuke Gyuto honyaki knives are quite rare in themselves, as are Aogami honyaki, add to this a persimmon handle and you have a collectors item in the making.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Mizu Honyaki Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Kambei Sharpener
- Aogami (Blue) #2 High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Persimmon Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- No Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 230mm Blade Edge Length / 392mm Overall Length / 3.1mm Blade Thickness / 44mm Blade Height / 214g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.